Products > Jessiko for research
A platform for scientific research
Robotswim offers to research teams in robotics and biology an advanced and original platform with cutting-edge technology. In addition to the uniqueness of a small underwater robot, the localization and communication features between the robots will represent a powerful tool adaptable to all your needs.
A hardware and software resource for many fields:
- Three-dimensional submarine navigation
- Biology and biomimicry studies on a school of fish
- Small-scale simulation of collaborative projects with more conventional AUV (Autonomous Underwater Vehicles)
- Perfecting algorithms for flying drones
- Test new types of sensors in real conditions
- Any other project you may imagine...
According to your needs we can provide:
- Robot fishes modified in compliance with your specifications (hard/soft)
- A fully operational localization system (beacons, concentrator, cables...)"
- An induction charging base for robots
- Jessikommand software to familiarize yourself with the programmed or random control of the robots, as well as display in real-time of the status of each element (robots, beacons...).
- Communication libraries to develop your own application (PC compatible: Windows and Linux)
- Applicative interface in C, C++, Java.
- Applications samples in C and Java (NetBeans Platform)
- Documentation and diagnostic tools
For more informations, feel free to send us an email at